|The contents of this page are not supported by, or the .|
Effect: There are two variations depending on the tool that was used to create it:
- Transmutation Rod, when activated with a Blaze Rod it will enchant the rod so that it will place a block, when you right click with it. [the block it uses is the one to the right of the rod in the hotbar.]
- Transmutation Disk, when activation with a Gold Music Disk, it will create a disk of blocks (with radius being the stack size up to a max of 23). [the radius is defined by checking the size of the stack of items directly to the right of the disk in the hotbar]
Energy Cost: Consumes the base block energy of the block(s) placed. It will also charge for all permitted items within a Shulker Box
The block it places is the block that is on the slot (in the Hotbar) to the right of the rod/disk.
- This rune cannot replace/break bedrock.
- The maximum stack size is 23.
- runecraft.runes.transmutationdisc - runecraft.runes.transmutationrod - runecraft.runes.transmutation.use