|The contents of this page are not supported by, or the .|
Effect: Creates a "faith island" out of the land in which you've made the rune in the center of, whose radius depends on the tier of block used on the bottom layer. The island will not teleport to the sky until a pegasus rune is created and used on the island.
Uses: Single use.
Diameter = 2 × Radius + 1
T1: 4 block radius T2: 6 block radius T3: 8 block radius T4: 11 block radius T5: 12 block radius T6: 13 block radius T7: 23 block radius
The top tier block need not be identical to the lower four. The tier of the top block determines the height lifted, while the lower four determine the radius (as above). Heights correspond as follows: (note, said height is block level at the top of the island)
T1: 100 T2: 136 T3: 172 T4: 208 T5: 208 T6: 208 T7: 256
The center block is the signature block on the top row of the diagram. For example, using tier 1, the island will be 4 blocks out in all six ordinal directions from the center block - N/S/E/W, up/down. When creating this rune, building the bottom layer on top ground level will result in the middle of the island being at eye level.
Video: Tutorial Video
Did you know? Faith was the second hidden rune in Runecraft, added via donation submission from bp2008.
– The rune is too close to the sky limit to move up.
– There are blocks directly above the rune.
– there are blocks above the center height of the rune, but not directly above it, that it cannot move.
- The area to be moved contains another block which cannot currently be moved by the faith rune.
- Rune too close to lower map limit.
- runecraft.runes.faith - runecraft.runes.faith.use