|The contents of this page are not supported by, or the .|
Materials: 2 Lapis Lazuli Blocks, 4 End Stone, 1 Default (non-dyed) Shulker Box, 74 Iron Blocks, 40 Redstone Wire, 2 Lava, 2 Water, 14 Obsidian, 4 Beacons, 3 Diamond Blocks, 37 Redstone Blocks, 8 Blocks of Gold, 34 Soul Sand, 3 Emerald Blocks, 4 Glowstone Blocks, 4 Sea Lanterns, 6 Redstone Lamps.
Effect: There are two variations depending on the tool that was used to create it:
- Transmutation Rod, when activated with a Blaze Rod it will enchant the rod so that it will place a block, when you right click with it. [the block it uses is the one to the right of the rod in the hotbar.]
- Transmutation Disk, when activation with a Gold Music Disk, it will create a disk of blocks (with radius being the stack size up to a max of 23). [the radius is defined by checking the size of the stack of items directly to the right of the disk in the hotbar]
- An Advanced Transmutation Rod/Disk can place T1-T7 blocks.
Tool: An Transmutation Rod or Disk.
Energy Cost: Consumes the base block energy of the block(s) placed. It will also charge for all permitted items within a Shulker Box
The block it places is the block that is on the slot (in the Hotbar) to the right of the rod/disk.
- This rune cannot replace/break bedrock.
- The maximum stack size is 23.
- runecraft.runes.advancedtransmutationdisc - runecraft.runes.advancedtransmutationrod - runecraft.runes.advancedtransmutation.use