|The contents of this page are not supported by The Runecraft Developers. The content provided by this page pertains to community created content for Runecraft and is to be used at your own risk.|
Materials: 2 Lapis Lazuli Blocks, 4 End Stone, 1 Default (non-dyed) Shulker Box, 74 Iron Blocks, 40 Redstone Wire, 2 Lava, 2 Water, 14 Obsidian, 4 Beacons, 3 Diamond Blocks, 37 Redstone Blocks, 8 Blocks of Gold, 34 Soul Sand, 3 Emerald Blocks, 4 Glowstone Blocks, 4 Sea Lanterns, 6 Redstone Lamps.
Effect: There are two variations depending on the tool that was used to create it:
- Transmutation Rod, when activated with a Blaze Rod it will enchant the rod so that it will place a block, when you right click with it. [the block it uses is the one to the right of the rod in the hotbar.]
- Transmutation Disk, when activation with a Gold Music Disk, it will create a disk of blocks (with radius being the stack size up to a max of 23). [the radius is defined by checking the size of the stack of items directly to the right of the disk in the hotbar]
- An Advanced Transmutation Rod/Disk can place T1-T7 blocks.
Tool: An Transmutation Rod or Disk.
Energy Cost: Consumes the base block energy of the block(s) placed. It will also charge for all permitted items within a Shulker Box
The block it places is the block that is on the slot (in the Hotbar) to the right of the rod/disk.
- This rune cannot replace/break bedrock.
- The maximum stack size is 23.
- runecraft.runes.advancedtransmutationdisc - runecraft.runes.advancedtransmutationrod - runecraft.runes.advancedtransmutation.use