|The contents of this page are not supported by The Runecraft Developers. The content provided by this page pertains to community created content for Runecraft and is to be used at your own risk.|
Effect: The Frieght Teleporter is used to send items from one place to another. This is used in conjunction with Freightpoint. You can put a hopper on top of the chest as well as the corners next to the other hoppers.
Instructions: When a Freightpoint is setup and linked (matching signatures and both activated), place items in the chest of the Freight Teleporter. Right click again after the items have been placed to transport them to your linked Freightpoint.
- You are in Creative mode.
- You need to put in Signature Blocks that link to the Freightpoint.
- The chest is empty.
- The Signature is not active. Make sure that your Signature in the Freightpoint matches the one you are making in your Freight Teleporter.
- Multiworld Travel is disabled.
- The Signature you are sending this to is not a Freightpoint.
- runecraft.runes.freightteleporter - runecraft.runes.freightteleporter.use